- Reminder: Super A Format Change - Doubles 501 is now Best of 3 and Straight-In, Double Out - Spring Season will be a test season to determine if this will become permanent.
- New DartConnect Help Page for all teams using the DartConnect App with MMDL Season Pass
- E-Mailing Match Reports is now MANDATORY. See the handout in your captain's kit or read the details on our website - click here.
- IMPORTANT NOTE about LEAGUE RULES: Rulesheets are no longer provided in your captain's kit. Please refer to the link provided to the current league rules. ALL players are expected to have read and be familiar with MMDL rules: League Rules
- ADO Events for 2016: Click Here to View the rest of the year's schedule of FREE Qualifiers and Regional Competitions. Next Free Qualifier: May 1, 2016 at the Beverly Elks. See the Flyer!
Please note these schedules are subject to minor changes for the first couple weeks after original posting, so please check your division against the version currently posted online to make sure you have the most recent scheduling info.
Please direct any questions about scheduling to your respective Area Director listed on your captain's kit envelope or our website here.
Here are some other helpful reminders for team captains to ensure you start the season off right:
- Schedules - Make copies of the schedule and distribute to each team member.
- Stat Site - Weekly standings and player statistics are available on the MMDL stat site. See the instructions on the main page of the stat site for setting up an account and accessing your stats. Please note that the current season is not yet loaded into the site, but should be available prior to, or just after, the new season begins.
- Captain's Kit Materials - Make sure you review and are familiar with all the contents of the captain's kit you should have picked up at your recent captain's meeting. Additional copies of documents such as blank match reports, match report instructions, order of play and scorekeeping, match start time guidelines and scorekeeper's ten commandments can be downloaded from the league website - click here.
Fall 2015 Dart World ALL STAR Drawings
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check our website and weekly emails for winner announcements.
Watch MMDL Matches every week on DCTV!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 2/26-28 - Port City Open - Portland, ME
- 3/11-13 - Montachusett Open - Leominster, MA
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/15-17 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 02/29/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.