Updated playoff results are now posted, please click the link below to download your area's schedule to see results or updates -- check the date code on the schedule to make sure you have the most recent version.
Captain's with choice for first home location please make arrangements ASAP with the opposing captain. For additional playoff info, click here. If you have any questions, contact your area director.
To look up opposing captain's phone #, refer to the respective area schedule which can be downloaded from the Spring 2014 season page - click here.
Witch City Open Sponsor: DartConnect.com
HD Kindle Tablet Contest!
DartConnect, the dart program created specifically for league play, is giving away a 7" HD Kindle tablet with the software. Features include player tracking, optional out chart and scrimmaging against the computer. Contest ends June 15th.
Go to DartConnect.com to register today and be entered to win!
We may ask you to become a beta tester.
* PLAYOFF SCHEDULES * - Click below to download your area's playoff schedule. Please note that schedules are subject to change and are updated frequently during the post season. Always check the date code printed on the schedule to ensure you have the most recent version.
Upcoming Local Events -- 2014
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 6/6 - Super LOD - Abington Polish Club
- 6/7 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 6/21 - Beacon of Hope Charity Tournament - Leominster
- 8/2 - Summer Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 9/12-9/14 - Sunday River - Newry, ME
- 9/26-9/28 - Cape Cod Open - Yarmouth Moose Lodge
- **10/17-19 - Witch City Open XXVI - Nashua, NH **
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 6/2/14 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.