Results for Week 12 of the Fall 2010 season are available on the MMDL Statistics Website. Follow the link below to review the scores and notables for your area. Any missing scores may be due to late mail and could be updated later.
- Some scores may be delayed this week due to the holiday week postal delivery interruption. Scores should be caught up by the following week.
Just two more weeks to go in the regular season! Playoff schedules are now available - click here.
NEW! Follow MMDL_Darts on Twitter! Click here.
MMDL League Sponsor:
WINMAU - The Force Behind Darts (TM)
> MMDL NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Deb Johnson Memorial Tournament - Dec. 4 at the Beverly Elks. For all details, click here.
- Flight School LOD - A special invitation only Luck of the Draw tournament is being planned for all students of MMDL Flight School. If you wish to participate, please contact program leader, Frank Smith. For more information, click here.
- New Online Out Chart - our good friends at Doublecork, Inc. have posted the "OutMaster" a very comprehensive out chart that is designed to be easily viewable on mobile phone browsers. Check it out - click here.
- New LOD - NS Area - J.D.'s Sports Bar, Lynn - Sundays - 7:00pm registration. For details and complete list, click here
- Spring 2011 Season - Captain's meeting schedules and team application forms are now available on the MMDL webite. If you are a sponsor looking for a team, a captain seeking players, or a player seeking a team, you may want to check out our new FAQ/Guide, "How to Join the MMDL".
- MMDL Cricket Championship - Mark your calendar for Saturday, January 22, 2010 at the Framingham Eagles. All details are now available on the league website - click here.
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 11/29/10 6:30pm
NEW MEETING LOCATION!
249 Lexington Ave
Waltham, MA 02453
* If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your area director and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to insert into the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list - consider forwarding this message to them. To subscribe, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to