Support our League Events:
See also below for current local summer league info.
Week 13 Results:
Are you getting your DartConnect Email Match Reports? Next time you play an MMDL match on DartConnect, check your name in the player list. If you see an "i" then your email is missing. Tap the "i" to add your email address and start receiving the automated match recap with all the game stats. More tips & tricks: click here
If you are poised to earn shirts for winning your division or area championships and want to make sure you receive the correct shirt sizes, you may now send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name, area, division and list of ALL shirt sizes needed for your team. HURRY! You must submit your information by FRIDAY, MAY 6 to make sure your correct sizes get into this season's shirt order.
NEW! Massachusetts Dart Association (MDA) - SEE ATTACHMENT - Captain's Meeting June 8 at the Malden Moose. Season will begin June 20th with 8 week regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs. See flyer for additional details or contact Anna Moretti email@example.com
South Shore Darting Association (SSDA) - First Captain's meeting - Wednesday May 4th 7:00pm for turning in rosters; Second Captain's Meeting Wednesday May 25th 7:00pm for picking up kits and schedules. Both meetings held at the Abington Polish Club,. For more informationm, contact Chris Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check our website and weekly emails for winner announcements.
SPRING 2016 WINNER LIST
- Winner #1: Jeremy Langley, Pratty's Lobstahs, Gloucester
- Winner #2: Tom Fuery, It's a night Out, Banner Pub, Rockland
- Winner #3: Ron Smith, Linemen, The Line Steak & Brew, Everett
- Winner #4: Jon Ross, Post 19 Highlifes, American Legion 19, Somerville
- Winner #5: Kevin Ruane, Into the West, Auld Sod, Dedham
Super A Division:
- Winner #1: Chris Jensen, Oche Misfits, Common Cafe, Waltham
Winners can claim their prize by sending an email to email@example.com.
Upcoming Local Events -- 2016 -- PLAY MORE DARTS!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/7 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- * 5/22 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - Framingham
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/4 - Beacon of Hope Charity Tournament - Leominster, MA
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 7/22-24 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- * 10/21-23 - Witch City Open XXVIII - Nashua, NH
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 06/06/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.