Don't forget to tell your team mates about MMDL's upcoming ALL CRICKET WEEKEND!
Results for Week 2 of the Fall 2015 season are available on the MMDL Statistics Website. Follow the link below to review the scores and notables for your area.
Fall 2015 Dart World ALL STAR Drawings
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check our website and weekly emails for winner announcements. First winner will be announced after week 4.
REDEYE RHINO TARGET OUT FOR WEEK 3: "10"
Each week we will publish the RedEye Rhino "Target Out." The first person at your match who hits the out that week will be entered into an end of season drawing for prizes including expenses paid trips to tournaments and RR products. See the space at the bottom of your match report to write in any target out entries.
This seasons Target Out prizes will be announced during the season. Last seasons prizes included expense paid trips to local tournaments and RedEye Rhino gear.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DARTCONNECT at DARTCONNECT.COM!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 9/18-9/20 - Cape Code Open - Yarmouth, MA
- 10/3 - *** MMDL Cricket Championship - Melrose VFW
- 10/4 - *** MMDL Free ADO Qualifier - Cricket - Melrose VFW
- 10/16-18 - *** Witch City Open XXVII - Nashua, NH
- 11/7 - Fall Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose Lodge
- 11/8 - ADO Area 5-1 Cricket Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
- 11/13-11/15 - Seacoast Open - Andover, MA
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 09/28/15 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.