The following is meant to clarify MMDL's policies on adding or replacing players on your team roster.
It is ESSENTIAL for all MMDL Team Captains to understand and comply with the league roster change policies. These policies were designed to ensure equitable and fair competition for all divisions. MMDL understands that the unpredictability of life often results in players dropping out mid-season, or other reasons for additions or replacements, but we must also be protective of the integrity of league competition, prevent attempts to manipulate these rules and have created these policies to create a fair process for all.
DON'T LOSE POINTS - Every season, many captains lose valuable match points because they do not follow the proper procedure when making a roster change. Every point counts in a team's quest for the playoffs, so if you must make a change to your team roster, it is in your best interest to adhere to the following:
Use of an unregistered/unapproved player will result in match penalty points.
All roster changes must be approved by your area director before the new player can play in a match. Make sure that you have received an email or verbal permission from your AD before using a new player.
Teams are allowed to make up to three (3) roster changes before week 8 of the regular season. Absolutely no roster changes will be allowed after this deadline. You must submit your roster change request to your Area Director AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR to your scheduled Week 8 match.
- Your official roster can be checked at any time on the MMDL Stats Website. If a player's name does not appear on this site as a member of your team, then they are not approved to play.
PROACTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR AREA DIRECTOR IS KEY!
For a list of Area Director's email and phone #s, see your captain's kit or click here.
Results for Week 3 of the Spring 2013 season are available on the MMDL Statistics Website. Follow the link below to review the scores and notables for your area.
Boston: Standings / Notables
Central: Standings / Notables
North Shore: Standings / Notables
South Shore: Standings / Notables
Upcoming Local Events ---
- 3/8-3/10 - Montachusett Winter Classic - Leominster Eagles
- 3/16 - ADO US Cup Team National Qualifier - Amesbury
- 4/27 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 5/11 - **MMDL 501 Singles Championship - Halligan's Lounge, Auburn
- 5/18 - Darts to Defeat Cancer - Braintree Moose
- 9/27-9/28 - 2013 Cape Cod Open - Yarmouth Moose Lodge
- 10/18-10/20 - 2013 Witch City Open - Nashua Courtyard Marriott New!
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 02/25/13 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your area director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did you miss an email? All MMDL emails can be found in our email news archive.
- MMDL Website
- Spring 2013 Season Info
- Board of Directors
- MMDL Newsroom
- Weekly LOD List
- MMDL ADO Program
- Local Tournaments
- MMDL Rules
- MMDL Stat Site
- MMDL on Facebook
- MMDL Twitter Feed
- MMDL Flight School
- Outmaster Finishing Chart
- MMDL Gear - Online Store
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.