NOTE: North Shore and Boston match scores that were not delivered prior to Saturday's mail may be delayed until Monday. If you would like to see your team's scores updated faster, we encourage you to start submitting them via email which will become mandatory starting next season.
Results for Week 4 of the Fall 2014 season are available on the MMDL Statistics Website. Follow the link below to review the scores and notables for your area.
Boston: Standings / Notables
Central: Standings / Notables
North Shore: Standings / Notables
South Shore: Standings / Notables
NEW! Fall 2014 Dart World ALL STAR Drawings
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check our website and weekly emails for winner announcements. Winners will start being posted after Week 4 of the regular season.
Winner #1: Paul Kampersal, Triple Bull, Tradesmen, Milford
Winners can claim their prize by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Local Events -- 2014
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 9/26-9/28 - Cape Cod Open - Yarmouth Moose Lodge
- NEW! 10/5 - ADO Cricket Qualifier - Beverly Elks Lodge
- 10/10 - Super LOD - Abington Polish Club
- 10/11 - Fall Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- **10/17-19 - Witch City Open XXVI - Nashua, NH **
- 11/9 - ADO Regional Cricket Championship - Amesbury, MA
- November 14-16 - Seacoast Open - Nashua, NH
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 09/29/14 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.