Congratulations to all of our MMDL State Champions!
Don't forget -- Fall season signups are just around the corner!
Keep your eye on your mailbox / inbox...
MMDL FREE ADO Qualifier - No Entry Fee!
A full day of Round Robin 501 and a chance to represent
MMDL at the next ADO Regional Tournament.
This SUNDAY, JUNE 26!
Learn more about the ADO
MMDL STATE CHAMPIONS - SPRING 2016
SUPER A DIVISION:
|A DIVISION: |
|B DIVISION: |
|C DIVISION: |
|D DIVISION: |
MAKE EM ALL COUNT
|E DIVISION: |
Upcoming Local Events -- 2016 -- PLAY MORE DARTS!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 6/25 - Cape Cod Dart Series Event #2 - Yarmouth Moose
- 6/26 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 7/22-24 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 8/5-8/7 - USA Classic - Stamford, CT
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 9/16-9/18 - Sunday River Open - Newry, ME
- 9/23-9/25 - Cape Cod Open - Yarmouth, MA
- 10/2 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- * 10/21-23 - Witch City Open XXVIII - Nashua, NH
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
- 11/11-11/13 - Seacoast Open - NEW PRO SHOOT! - Andover, MA
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 06/27/16 6:30pm (League Elections Meeting)
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.