The MMDL urges all teams that are still using postal return envelopes for their weekly match reports to start emailing them for the remainder of this season. No envelopes will be distributed by request next season and we want ALL remaining teams to make the transition starting now to be prepared. For more details and instructions, click here. We hope that you have noticed how much faster standings are being updated this season as a result of mandatory email reports.
Results for Week 8 of the Spring 2015 season are available on the MMDL Statistics Website. Follow the link below to review the scores and notables for your area.
* CAPTAIN'S REMINDER: Rosters are now frozen and no additional personnel changes may be made for this season. Remember that to be eligible for the playoffs, a player must have participated in a minimum of three regular season matches.Weekly Standings:
Boston: Standings / Notables
Central: Standings / Notables
North Shore: Standings / Notables
South Shore: Standings / Notables
Our sincerest regrets in reporting the recent passing of former MMDL Member, Harvey Raley who last played for the Merritt Club Sharpshooters in Chelsea. Read Obituary.
Spring 2015 Dart World ALL STAR Drawings
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check our website, social media and weekly emails for winner announcements.
SPRING 2015 WINNER LIST
Winner #1: Fred Hazzard, Projectile Dysfunction, Union Street Pub, Holbrook
Winner #2: Scott Lawrence, FU Fighters, Golden China, Canton
Winner #3: Joe Amaral, Grave Diggers, Rafferty's Pub, Marshfield
Winners can claim their prize by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RedEye Rhino Ambassador Program
RedEye Rhino nominations will be reviewed on March 30 at the BOD meeting and the winners will be announced shortly after. Good luck to all that were nominated !!!
TARGET OUT FOR WEEK 9: "32"
Each week we will publish an RR "Target Out." The first person at your match who hits the out that week will be entered into an end of season drawing for prizes including expenses paid trips to tournaments and RR products. See the space at the bottom of your match report to write in any target out entries.
Target Out Prizes:
- 1st Prize: All hotel room fees and entry fees paid for the upcoming Witch City Open tournament!
- 2nd Prize: Entry fees paid for the upcoming Seacoast Open tournament!
- 3rd Prize: RedEye Rhino Gear Bundle
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 4/10-12 - White Mountain Shootout - Gorham, NH
- 4/26 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier - East/West All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/2 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose Lodge
- 5/17 - **MMDL 501 Player's Championship - American Legion, Newton
- 6/6 - Darts for Cancer - Braintree Moose
- 6/7 - ADO Area 5-1 East/West All Stars Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
- 7/17-7/19 - Stars & Stripes Shootout - Andover, MA
- 8/2 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier - America's Cup - Beverly Elks
- 8/15 - Summer Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose Lodge
- 8/16 - ADO Area 5-1 America's Cup Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
- 9/11 - 9/13 - Sunday River Open - Newry, ME
- 9/18-9/20 - Cape Code Open - Yarmouth, MA
- 10/4 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier - Cricket - Location TBA
- 10/16-18 - Witch City Open XXVII - Nashua, NH
- 11/8 - ADO Area 5-1 Cricket Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 03/30/15 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.