Below is important information for teams using DartConnect for MMDL matches. Please read through if you will be using the App for scorekeeping this season.
If you received a Free Trial and need any help in activating it and downloading the app - Click Here (NOTE: some trial emails said "MNM" league instead of "MMDL", please ignore this and follow the instructions inside the email)
DartConnect is the only electronic scorekeeping system approved by MMDL for league use. Teams are not required to use it, but we highly encourage everyone to give it a try and to have an open mind with opponents using it. This is the future of steel tip darts and will eventually allow the league to go completely paperless.
We have created a central help page on our website with videos and printable instructions. More will be added to this page over time. If you have any specific questions about using DartConnect, send an email to email@example.com
Make sure you know how to do the following
in order to use DartConnect for an official league match:
> Access Season Pass with Team Rosters
> Selecting Teams & Players
> Picking the number of legs for each set
> Correcting Scoring Mistakes
> Ending & Saving the Match
> Shorthanded games & forfeits
IMPORTANT! CHECK YOUR ROSTER ON DARTCONNECT!
Please note that Rosters and Player Names in Season Pass may be outdated until the league has updated rosters for the upcoming season (may not be complete until week 2 due to size of the league). You can add teams/players temporarily for your match -- Visit the Help Page to Learn How.
About using DartConnect for MMDL:
- During Pre-Season you can practice and play around with MMDL Season Pass and no matches will be counted officially. We highly recommend you schedule a team practice or play a fake match inside the app to become familiar with how it works for league.
- Rosters and even your division assignment may be from the previous season until all updates for the upcoming season are entered into the system by the league. This may not be complete until week 2. For your first official match, you may need to key in changes to your roster yourself and also type in a temporary team for your opponent.
- We STRONGLY RECOMMEND the entire team watch the tutorial videos on the Help Page to make sure they understand how to use the scorekeeping system to prevent errors and ensure a smooth experience.
- Add an email for any players that want to receive the match recaps to review the stats. If you did not submit an email to MMDL with your roster, it will not be inside DartConnect.
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 2/26-28 - Port City Open - Portland, ME
- 3/11-13 - Montachusett Open - Leominster, MA
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/21 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - Newton, MA
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/15-17 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 02/29/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.