MMDL AREA CHAMPIONS - FALL 2015
|Division||Boston||North Shore||Central||South Shore|
|Super A||Uncommoners||Suicide 9||Dead Red||Busted Ravioli|
|A||Sweatshop||The Hooligans||Male Bags||Yahtzee|
|B||Bulls Hit||Pound-Town||Red Dead||Smoke Show|
|C||Attic Alliance||Smoking Roadies||Tradesmen Hitmen||Nobody Misses 2's|
|D||Big Cork & Bulls||Post 1240||Is it in?||Penetrators|
|E||Sons of Italy||Blind Squirrels||Team Shocka||Breakfast Club|
OF THE PRESTIGIOUS MMDL STATE TITLE!
Matchups to start the semis: North vs. South / Central vs. Boston
State Semi-finals: January 19 & 21, Home & Home
State Championship Finals: January 26 & 28, Home & Home
Captain's with choice for first home location please make arrangements ASAP with the opposing captain. For additional playoff info, click here. If you have any questions, contact your area director. To look up opposing captain's phone #, refer to the respective area schedule which can be downloaded from the Fall 2015 season page - click here.
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 1/30 - ADO World Masters Regional - Amesbury
- 2/26-28 - Port City Open - Portland, ME
- 3/11-13 - Montachusett Open - Leominster, MA
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/21 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - Newton, MA
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/15-17 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 01/18/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.