Latest playoff results are now posted.
Which teams are battling for their area division title and which Super A teams are in the state finals? See the links below to find out.
PLAYOFF schedules are now updated with results - see the links below to download your area's schedule.
Captain's with choice for first home location please make arrangements ASAP with the opposing captain. For additional playoff info, click here. If you have any questions, contact your area director.
To look up opposing captain's phone #, refer to the respective area schedule which can be downloaded from the Fall 2015 season page - click here.
For information on the MMDL DartConnect Trial Offer for the upcoming Spring Season - Click Here
Some MMDL Playoff Matches will be featured on DartConnect's DCTV Service - Watch LIVE Match Scoreboards on your Phone, Tablet or PC! On league night, go to tv.dartconnect.com and see a list of matches that are available to watch. When matches are completed, you'll see a link to the DC Match Recap loaded with the match statistics.
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 1/16 - Winter Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 1/30 - ADO World Masters Regional - Amesbury
- 2/26-28 - Port City Open - Portland, ME
- 3/11-13 - Montachusett Open - Leominster, MA
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/21 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - Newton, MA
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/15-17 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 01/18/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.