NEW! Check out these two new resources on our website for sponsors and teams:
- "How to join the MMDL" - An FAQ/Guide for new sponsors, teams and players. This is a must read for anyone interested in playing darts in the MMDL with step by step instructions on how to become a sponsor, how to submit a team, how to find a new team or new players for your current team. Even experienced MMDL members may learn something. To see the guide, click here.
- Sponsor Poster - A poster you can print out and hang up near your dartboard to recruit new teams or players - click here.
Spring 2011 Forms and Documents:
The following forms are attached to this email or can be downloaded from the MMDL website.
- Fall Season Announcement - Details, dates, times and locations of the captain's meetings for each area.
- Team Roster Application e-Form - You can print this out and fill in by hand or it can be typed in on your computer with Adobe Acrobat. We encourage you to please do this and bring a printout to your captain's meeting if possible to avoid unreadable handwriting. To fill this out on your computer, click on the fields with your mouse to type in your information, and you can switch to the next field by pressing the "tab" key. Any check boxes can be clicked on with your mouse.
- League News - This sheet lists important announcements about league format changes and other information.
Captain's Meeting Schedule
PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR ALL MEETINGS !
First Meeting - 01/05/11
|NORTH SHORE: |
First Meeting - 01/03/11
First Meeting - 01/06/11
First Meeting - 01/03/11
Format Change - No more 601:
Beginning in the Spring 2011 season, MMDL will be replacing the two 601 games with three doubles 501, DIDO in ALL DIVISIONS. A significant percentage of the league membership has expressed strong feelings in support of this change. The Board of Directors asks for everyone's patience during the Spring season as we all get used to the new format. Also, this change will require all teams to become familiar with a new "Order of Play". See the attached "League News" document for an outline of the new order of play.
MMDL League Sponsor:
WINMAU - The Force Behind Darts (TM) - www.Winmau.com
Good luck to all teams signing up for the Spring! Contact your area director if you have any questions not answered in this email, the attached documents or in our new guide, "How to join the MMDL".
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 11/29/10 6:30pm
NEW MEETING LOCATION!
249 Lexington Ave
Waltham, MA 02453
* If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your area director and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to insert into the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list - consider forwarding this message to them. To subscribe, just send an email to email@example.com
- Did you miss an email? All MMDL emails can be found in our email news archive.
- MMDL Website
- Directory of Board of Directors and Area Directors
- Weekly LOD List
- MMDL Rules
- Fall 2010 Season Info
- Spring 2011 Season Info
- MMDL Stat Site
- MMDL Facebook Group
- MMDL Twitter Feed
- MMDL Flight School
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to