Boston: Standings / Notables
Central: Standings / Notables
North Shore: Standings / Notables
South Shore: Standings / Notables
Enter 6 from same team & Win a FREE MMDL Dartboard!
Get all the details.
PLAYOFF schedules are now updated with first round matchups - see the links below to download your area's schedule.
* PLAYOFF SCHEDULES * - Click below to download your area's playoff schedule. Please note that schedules are subject to change and are updated frequently during the post season. Always check the date code printed on the schedule to ensure you have the most recent version.
2014 SUMMER LEAGUE INFO
UPDATE: New Central Area summer league out of The Tavern and The 4s. Anyone interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send any information on other summer league options to email@example.com
> Boston Area: Commonwealth Dart League:
See the new CDL league website - CLICK HERE Team Sponsor Fee: $150
Second Captain's Meeting: Wednesday, May 14th, 6:30-8:30pm, George Dilboy Post No. 529, 371 Summer Street Somerville, MA 02144 (Receive board, schedule, and report sheets)
> SS: South Shore Darting Association (SSDA) - Serving the South Shore area of MA.
2nd Captain's meeting - Wed., May 28
Abington Polish Club, 55 Wales St Abington.
For more information, contact Chris Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-718-3008.
Upcoming Local Events -- 2014
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- ** 5/18 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - American Legion Post 440 - Newton
- 6/6 - Super LOD - Abington Polish Club
- 6/7 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 6/21 - Beacon of Hope Charity Tournament - Leominster
- 8/2 - Summer Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 9/12-9/14 - Sunday River - Newry, ME
- 9/26-9/28 - Cape Cod Open - Yarmouth Moose Lodge
- **10/17-19 - Witch City Open XXVI - Nashua, NH **
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 6/2/14 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.