- On the Welcome screen, tap "League"
- Make sure you see the Season Pass Button for Minute Man Dart League. If you do not see this button press the "refresh" button and check again. If still missing, then the league did not receive the correct email for you, please send the email you use for your DartConnect account ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be connected to MMDL Season Pass.
- Tap the MMDL button to enter League Mode and then tap the Green "Match Setup" button to check your division and team roster.
- Check to make sure the teams listed match the paper schedule you were given (updated schedules can be downloaded from the league website)
- Now go to either the "Experienced" or "First Time User" section below
- Tap your Team Name and check to make sure all of your players are listed correctly.
- If you need to add a player follow the instructions on the Help Page for "Adding/Editing Teams & Players"
- If your opponent's roster is missing a player, you can add that player OR select NO players for that side which will just list their Team Name for the match. If no Team Name is selected, that side will be listed as "Home/Away"
- If a player name says "i" next to it, they do not have an email address for match recaps. Tap the "i" to add their email address (optional)
- If your opponent's Team is missing completely, you can use the above instructions to Add their Team to the list (you can skip adding players and just add the Team Name to save time)
- When starting a match by tapping "Match Setup", Select the Home team's name on the left and the Away team's name on the right.
- Player names will appear, but do not select them.
- To start each set, tap the Green "Start Game" button. Tap "Ok" on the box that appears reminding you that you have not selected players.
- When a set is over, tap "Next Player Lineup" and then "Start Game" to start the next set (remember, do not pick any player names)
- If the team you are playing is not listed in the Team List, do not select a team for that side, leave that side blank and it will say "Home/Away" instead (or if you want, follow the instructions on the Help Page on "Adding/Editing Teams & Players" and add the team name - you can skip adding players)
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 2/26-28 - Port City Open - Portland, ME
- 3/11-13 - Montachusett Open - Leominster, MA
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/21 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - Newton, MA
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/15-17 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 02/29/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.