Don't forget about this weekend's local tourneys:
See calendar below for more upcoming events
To all of our players, team captains and sponsors, MMDL thanks you for another great season of competitive darts in the World's Largest Steel Tip League. Your participation continues to make our league unrivaled across the globe and is a source of great pride for all involved and an honor to be a part of.
Have a great Summer break but don't forget, Fall Season signups is just around the corner, so start putting your teams together now.
Just a little more to go before we crown a fresh set of MMDL State Champions! Good luck and shoot well... Get out to cheer on your friends at their playoff matches or watch from home on DCTV !
--MMDL Board of Directors
PLAYOFF schedules are now updated with first round matchups - Click below to download your area's playoff schedule. Please note that schedules are subject to change and are updated frequently during the post season. Always check the date code printed on the schedule to ensure you have the most recent version.
If you are using DartConnect for the playoffs, please note the following:
For playoffs, in the race to 13, set it up as 2 separate matches, one for each playoff night.
When you open up "Match Setup" you will now have access to ALL playoff teams that you may face. Tap the home team on left and away team on right as usual.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR OPPONENT LISTED - tap the gray button "Manage League Rosters", find the team you are playing, tap their name to highlight them red and then press "Continue" at the bottom of the screen.
Check Roster info and add any missing players if necessary
If there are missing emails for the other team, ask their players, or at least the captain, if they wish to add them to receive match recaps
Ending at 13 Points: When a team reaches 13 total points in the second playoff match, manually end the match by tapping "Options" and the red button labeled "End & Save Match".
If Overtime is necessary:... When the Red Final Match Score Box appears, DO NOT SAVE the match. To continue playing the OT, click "Options" in the red control bar before autosave finishes and then tap "Reset Match Settings" > "Back" > "Next Player Lineup" to continue with the OT games. To manually end match when finished, click the "Options" menu again.
Week 14 Results:
If you are poised to earn shirts for winning your division or area championships and want to make sure you receive the correct shirt sizes, you may now send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name, area, division and list of ALL shirt sizes needed for your team. HURRY! You must submit your information by TODAY - FRIDAY, MAY 6 to make sure your correct sizes get into this season's shirt order.
NEW! Massachusetts Dart Association (MDA) - SEE ATTACHMENT - Captain's Meeting June 8 at the Malden Moose. Season will begin June 20th with 8 week regular season and 2 weeks of playoffs. See flyer for additional details or contact Anna Moretti email@example.com
South Shore Darting Association (SSDA) - First Captain's meeting - Wednesday May 4th 7:00pm for turning in rosters; Second Captain's Meeting Wednesday May 25th 7:00pm for picking up kits and schedules. Both meetings held at the Abington Polish Club,. For more informationm, contact Chris Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check our website and weekly emails for winner announcements.
SPRING 2016 FINAL WINNERS LIST
- Winner #1: Jeremy Langley, Pratty's Lobstahs, Gloucester
- Winner #2: Tom Fuery, It's a night Out, Banner Pub, Rockland
- Winner #3: Ron Smith, Linemen, The Line Steak & Brew, Everett
- Winner #4: Jon Ross, Post 19 Highlifes, American Legion 19, Somerville
- Winner #5: Kevin Ruane, Into the West, Auld Sod, Dedham
- Winner #6: Bryan Lovejoy, Whatever, Liz's Diamond Bar, Hopedale
- Winner #7: Michael Carignan, Bombers, AMVEST Post #208, Hudson
Super A Division:
- Winner #1: Chris Jensen, Oche Misfits, Common Cafe, Waltham
- Winner #2: Tim O'Day, The Destroyers, Eagles #4311, Worcester
Winners can claim their prize by sending an email to email@example.com.
Upcoming Local Events -- 2016 -- PLAY MORE DARTS!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/7 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- * 5/22 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - Framingham
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/4 - Beacon of Hope Charity Tournament - Leominster, MA
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 7/22-24 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- * 10/21-23 - Witch City Open XXVIII - Nashua, NH
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 06/06/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.