NEW LOCAL TOURNAMENT UPDATES!
- Clash of the Ash in Quincy will be hosting a weekly dart tournament every Sunday - 3/6 features Doubles Cricket: Click here for details.
- Also, get a heads up on the FREE ADO Qualifiers for the rest of this year.
Week 5 Results:
CAPTAIN'S REMINDER: Official league match start time is 7:30pm, not 8:00pm. You are asked to make an effort to start matches on time as much as possible and to coordinate with other captains when necessary. See the handout in your captain's kit for additional guidance on managing match start times or click here.
Spring 2016 Dart World ALL STAR Drawings
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check our website and weekly emails for winner announcements.
SPRING 2016 WINNER LIST
- Winner #1: Jeremy Langley, Pratty's Lobstahs, Gloucester
Winners can claim their prize by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch MMDL Matches every week on DCTV!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 3/6 - Clash of the Ash Doubles Cricket - Quincy, MA
- 3/11-13 - Montachusett Open - Leominster, MA
- 3/26 - Super LOD - Auld Sod, Dedham, MA
- 5/1 - Free ADO Qualifier - E/W All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/7 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- 6/5 - ADO East/West All Stars Regional - Amesbury
- 6/15-17 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
- 6/26 - Free ADO Qualifier US Team - Beverly Elks
- 8/14 - ADO US Team Regional - Amesbury
- 10/2 - Free ADO Qualifier Cricket - Beverly Elks
- 11/6 - ADO Cricket Regional - Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 03/28/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.