World's Largest Dart League!
The MMDL and League Sponsors Dart World & RedEye Rhino invite all teams and sponsors to sign up for the Spring 2016 Season. Team rosters and sponsor's checks must be turned in at your area's first captain's meeting held at the turn of the year (see meeting dates and times below), so start planning your roster now!
Don't forget about these resources on our website for sponsors and teams:
- "How to join the MMDL" - An FAQ/Guide for new sponsors, teams and players. Includes step by step instructions on how to become a sponsor, how to submit a team, how to find a new team or new players for your current team. Even experienced MMDL members may learn something. To see the guide, click here.
- Online Draft - This is an online matchmaking system for players seeking teams and vice versa. To visit the draft page,click here or reach out to people through our Facebook page.
- Need a new Pub/Sponsor? If you are looking for a new pub/sponsor, check out the listings on our league forums or check our Facebook Page.
Super A Format Update - Due to recent survey results and member petitions, the Spring 2016 season will be a trial period for Doubles 501 in Super A to be Best of 3, SIDO. Decision to continue will be made prior to Fall season.
The Spring 2016 Season will begin the first week of February!
Rosters must be turned in at your area's first captain's meeting -- see the meeting schedule below.
- Captain's Meeting Schedule -
PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR ALL MEETINGS !
First Captain's Meeting:
Second Captain's Meeting:
| BOSTON: |
$$$ MMDL is adding
| NORTH SHORE: |
$$$ MMDL is adding
| CENTRAL: |
$$$ MMDL is adding
| SOUTH SHORE: |
$$$ MMDL is adding
|Please note: Teams without sponsor checks at the first captain's meeting will be charged a $25 late fee. Returned checks subject to add'l $25 bounce fee.|
If you are poised to earn shirts for winning your division or area championships and want to make sure you receive the correct shirt sizes, you may now send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name, area, division and list of ALL shirt sizes needed for your team. HURRY! You must submit your information by FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11 to make sure your correct sizes get into this season's shirt order.
The following forms are attached to this email or can be downloaded from the MMDL website. These items will also arrive via postal mail to all captains and sponsors in the weeks ahead.
- Season Announcement - Details, dates, times and locations of the captain's meetings for each area and other important information for captains.
- Team Roster Application e-Form - You can print this out and fill in by hand or it can be typed in on your computer with Adobe Acrobat. We encourage you to please do this and bring a printout to your captain's meeting if possible to avoid unreadable handwriting. To fill this out on your computer, click on the fields with your mouse to type in your information, and you can switch to the next field by pressing the "tab" key. Any check boxes can be clicked on with your mouse.
- Sponsor Poster - A poster you can print out and hang up near your dartboard to recruit new teams or players.
< ADDITIONAL REMINDERS TO TEAM CAPTAINS >
Download Application Form:
(Sponsor Fee is $150) Please make checks payable to:
MINUTE MAN DART LEAGUE, INC.
(Note: There is a $25 late fee for teams who do not bring checks to the first captain's meeting plus a $25 penalty for checks returned for insufficient funds)
DO NOT MAIL ROSTER!!!
Team rosters must be turned in at your area's first captain's meeting.
No players under 21 years of age can be accepted for membership in the MMDL.
BE SURE your team can make the full season commitment. NO SHOW teams will be suspended for 2 full seasons!
Must be picked up at the second captain's meeting or a 2 point penalty on the first match will be imposed. There is also a $15 charge for replacing lost captain's kits.
If you have any specific concerns or requests regarding your division
assignment for skill level, travel time or other issue please attach a note to your team roster and/or send an email to the area director.
Watch LIVE SCOREBOARDS from MMDL matches every week on the MMDL DCTV CHANNEL!
LEARN MORE ABOUT DARTCONNECT at DARTCONNECT.COM!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.2/26-28 - Port City Open - Portland, ME
3/11-13 - Montachusett Open - Leominster, MA
5/21 - MMDL 501 Player's Championship - Newton, MA
4/1-3 - White Mountain Shootout - Shelburne, NH
6/15-17 - Stars & Stripes Open - Andover, MA
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 01/18/16 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.