RedEye Rhino Reminders!
See the flyer in your captain's kit or click here for more info
- Discount on Custom Jerseys - offer ends March 1
- RR Ambassador Program Nomination Deadline: March 3
Another reminder about MMDL Roster Change Policies:
The following is meant to clarify MMDL's policies on adding or replacing players on your team roster.
It is ESSENTIAL for all MMDL Team Captains to understand and comply with the league roster change policies. These policies were designed to ensure equitable and fair competition for all divisions. MMDL understands that the unpredictability of life often results in players dropping out mid-season, or other reasons for additions or replacements, but we must also be protective of the integrity of league competition while preventing abuse of these rules and have therefore created these policies to offer a fair and standard process for all.
DON'T LOSE POINTS - Every season, many captains lose valuable match points because they do not follow the proper procedure when making a roster change. Every point counts in a team's quest for the playoffs, so if you must make a change to your team roster, it is in your best interest to adhere to the following:
Use of an unregistered/unapproved player will result in match penalty points.
All roster changes must be approved by your area director before the new player can play in a match. Make sure that you have received an email or verbal permission from your AD before using a new player.
Teams are allowed to make up to three (3) roster changes before week 8 of the regular season. Absolutely no roster changes will be allowed after this deadline. You must submit your roster change request to your Area Director AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR to your scheduled Week 8 match and receive approval prior to using new players.
- Your official roster can be checked at any time on the MMDL Stats Website. If a player's name does not appear on this site as a member of your team, then they are not approved to play.
PROACTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR AREA DIRECTOR IS KEY!
For a list of Area Director's email and phone #s, see your captain's kit or click here.
Results for Week 3 of the Spring 2015 season are available on the MMDL Statistics Website. Follow the link below to review the scores and notables for your area.
Boston: Standings / Notables
Central: Standings / Notables
North Shore: Standings / Notables
South Shore: Standings / Notables
Spring 2015 Dart World ALL STAR Drawings
Every 2 weeks of the regular season we will hold a drawing of all A-E Division players who scored notables in any category during those weeks to win a $50 gift certificate to spend at the DartWorld.com online store! For Super A Division players, we will draw a winner from those who scored notables in the first half of the season and the second half to win a $50 gift certificate! Check this page our website and weekly emails for winner announcements.
First winners will be announced after week 4 of the regular season.
NEW RedEye Rhino Ambassador Program
Nomination Deadline: March 3, 2015
E-mail your nominations to program coordinator Anna Moretti - email@example.com
RedEye Rhino is a darts lifestyle and promotion company and the newest MMDL sponsor! This new program is designed to recognize league members who are positive role models in darts, have unrivaled passion for the sport and want to help us promote darts among their fellow players and peers. We are seeking nominations for 12 candidates to become our 2015 ambassadors. Ambassadors will get the red carpet treatment and each receive a special RR Ambassador Jersey, additional RR gear and maybe some surprises!
There are no strict requirements but MMDL's RR Ambassadors should embody the following qualities:
- Is an enthusiastic player whose love of the game is obvious
- Presents themselves as a positive representative of the sport
- Plays with great sportsmanship and respect for opponents and the game
TARGET OUT FOR WEEK 4: "107"
In addition to the Ambassador program, each week we will publish a "Target Out." The first person at your match who hits the out that week will be entered into an end of season drawing for prizes including expenses paid trips to tournaments and RR products. See the space at the bottom of your match report to write in any target out entries.
Target Out Prizes:
- 1st Prize: All hotel room fees and entry fees paid for the upcoming Witch City Open tournament!
- 2nd Prize: Entry fees paid for the upcoming Seacoast Open tournament!
- 3rd Prize: RedEye Rhino Gear Bundle
New Boston Area Luck of the Draw: Starting Thursday, February 12th, Lynnway Sportscenter will be holding a Dart Luck of the Draw tournament, starting at 8pm. It's $5 per person to enter, with 4 dart boards open for play, a triple shot raffle, and a $1 mystery out. Plus, there will be drink/dinner specials, music & karaoke by DJ Jimmy Ice and much more!! Spread the word and we will see you on Thursday nights!!
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 2/20-22 - Syracuse Open 37 - Syracuse, NY
- 2/27-3/1 - 34th Port City Open - Portland, ME
- 3/22 - ADO Area 5-1 World Masters Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
- 4/10-12 - White Mountain Shootout - Gorham, NH
- 4/26 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier - East/West All Stars - Beverly Elks
- 5/2 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose Lodge
- 5/17 - **MMDL 501 Player's Championship - American Legion, Newton
- 6/6 - Darts to Defeat Cancer - Braintree Moose
- 6/7 - ADO Area 5-1 East/West All Stars Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
- 7/17-7/19 - Stars & Stripes Shootout - Andover, MA
- 8/2 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier - America's Cup - Beverly Elks
- 8/16 - ADO Area 5-1 America's Cup Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
- 9/11 - 9/13 - Sunday River Open - Newry, ME
- 9/18-9/20 - Cape Code Open - Yarmouth, MA
- 10/4 - MMDL Free ADO Qualifier - Cricket - Beverly Elks
- 10/16-18 - Witch City Open XXVII - Nashua, NH
- 11/8 - ADO Area 5-1 Cricket Regional - The Barn, Amesbury
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.