World's Largest Dart League!
The MMDL and League Sponsor Dart World invite all teams and sponsors to sign up for the Spring 2015 Season. Team rosters and sponsor's checks must be turned in at your area's first captain's meeting held at the turn of the year (see meeting dates and times below), so start planning your roster now!
Don't forget about these resources on our website for sponsors and teams:
- "How to join the MMDL" - An FAQ/Guide for new sponsors, teams and players. Includes step by step instructions on how to become a sponsor, how to submit a team, how to find a new team or new players for your current team. Even experienced MMDL members may learn something. To see the guide, click here.
- Online Draft - This is an online matchmaking system for players seeking teams and vice versa. To visit the draft page, click here or reach out to people through our Facebook page.
- Need a new Pub/Sponsor? If you are looking for a new pub/sponsor, check out the listings on our league forums or check our Facebook Page.
Spring 2015 Forms and Documents:
The following forms are attached to this email or can be downloaded from the MMDL website. These items will also arrive via postal mail to all captains and sponsors in the weeks ahead.
- Fall Season Announcement - Details, dates, times and locations of the captain's meetings for each area and other important information for captains.
- Team Roster Application e-Form - You can print this out and fill in by hand or it can be typed in on your computer with Adobe Acrobat. We encourage you to please do this and bring a printout to your captain's meeting if possible to avoid unreadable handwriting. To fill this out on your computer, click on the fields with your mouse to type in your information, and you can switch to the next field by pressing the "tab" key. Any check boxes can be clicked on with your mouse.
- Sponsor Poster - A poster you can print out and hang up near your dartboard to recruit new teams or players.
- Captain's Meeting Schedule -
PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR ALL MEETINGS
First Captain's Meeting:
Second Captain's Meeting:
| BOSTON: |
$$$ MMDL is adding
| NORTH SHORE: |
$$$ MMDL is adding
| CENTRAL: |
$$$ MMDL is adding
|Please note: Teams without sponsor checks at the first captain's meeting will be charged a $25 late fee. Returned checks subject to add'l $25 bounce fee.|
< ADDITIONAL REMINDERS TO TEAM CAPTAINS >
PLEASE FILL ROSTER FORM OUT COMPLETELY. Incomplete rosters will not be accepted. Please take the time to gather all information before handing in your roster and check.
Download Application Form:
Please make checks payable to:
MINUTE MAN DART LEAGUE, INC.
(Note: There is a $25 late fee for teams who do not bring checks to the first captain's meeting plus a $25 penalty for checks returned for insufficient funds)
DO NOT MAIL ROSTER!!!
Team rosters must be turned in at your area's first captain's meeting.
No players under 21 years of age can be accepted for membership in the MMDL.
BE SURE your team can make the full season commitment. NO SHOW teams will be suspended for 2 full seasons!
Must be picked up at the second captain's meeting or a 2 point penalty on the first match will be imposed. There is also a $15 charge for replacing lost captain's kits.
If you have any specific concerns or requests regarding your division
assignment for skill level, travel time or other issue please attach a note to your team roster and/or send an email to the area director.
Upcoming Local Events -- 2014/2015
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 12/6 - Debbie Johnson Memorial Tournament - Beverly Elks
- 1/1 - Hangover Open - Halligan's Lounge, Auburn, MA
- 1/16-18 - Long Island Empire Open - New York City
- 2/20-22 - Syracuse Open 37 - Syracuse, NY
- 2/27-3/1 - 34th Port City Open - Portland, ME
- 4/10-12 - White Mountain Shootout - Gorham, NH
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 01/19/15 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.