- Help support the MMDL in proudly sending our best of the best players to represent us in National and International competitions.
- Play for the practice, improve your game, win more on league night. You'll play a full day of darts against both new and experienced players, witness how the best players play the game and pick up pointers you can immediately put to use. Consider it like a clinic for darts.
- Surprise yourself and become nationally ranked. The more you play ADO events and the more successful you become, you'll earn ranking points and be listed among the nation's best ADO shooters. Our region is one of the largest and offers more opportunities to earn ranking points than most of the USA, so it's not a stretch for improving players to make the list and move up over time.
- Meet new people who share your interest in playing a lot of darts! It's never a bad thing to expand your dart network and make some friends that could end up future team mates on a championship squad.
- It has been scientifically proven that throwing more darts can help you lose weight, live longer, win the lottery, make unicorns real and improve your love life. Ok, ok, we couldn't come up with a real fifth reason...
Winners of this qualifier will earn entry ($110 value) to the ADO East/West All Stars Regional competition scheduled for June 1st at the Barn in Amesbury, MA. Winners from the Regional will represent MMDL and Area 5-1 at the ADO National U.S. Masters competition in Charlotte, NC in April. U.S. Masters winners will be sent to compete at the World Masters in England next October.
39 Bow Street
Beverly, MA 01915
In order to participate in this MMDL event you must have played at least 3 matches in the prior season or 1 match in the current season.
Doors open at 10:30am and event to start at 11:30am. Registration closes 15 minutes prior to start.
NOTE: Players that go deep in the tournament will likely play late into the day and possibly evening -- make sure you can commit to the entire day of darts, leaving before completing your matches may suspend you from future qualifiers.
Please print this flyer out and distribute to anyone you think may wish to participate.
If you have any questions, please contact MMDL ADO Representative, Jason Demers at firstname.lastname@example.org
* In order to qualify for an MMDL event you must have played at least 3 matches in the prior season or 1 match in the current season.
Upcoming Local Events -- 2014
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 4/4-4/6 - 25th Annual White Mtn Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- ** 5/4 - MMDL FREE ADO Qualifier - Beverly Elks
- ** 5/18 - MMDL 501 Championship - American Legion Post 440 - Newton
- 6/6 - Super LOD - Abington Polish Club
- 6/7 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 6/17 - Beacon of Hope Charity Tournament - Leominster
- 8/2 - Summer Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 9/12-9/14 - Sunday River - Newry, ME
- 10/17-19 - Witch City Open XXVI - Nashua, NH
Women's MMDL Spirit Sweatpants - $35.00
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 4/28/14 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.