Good luck to all teams in their quest for the coveted State Championship of the World's Largest Steel Tip League!
Please download your area playoff schedule and read the important reminders below. Most importantly, please check with your home sponsor about any holiday season parties that may conflict with playoff matches, particularly any Thursdays that you are scheduled to play so that you can make alternative arrangements. Proactive communication goes a long way.
* PLAYOFF SCHEDULES * - Click below to download your area's playoff schedule. Please note that schedules are subject to change and are updated frequently during the post season. Always check the date code printed on the schedule to ensure you have the most recent version.
Due to Christmas Day and New Year's Day both falling on a Tuesday, some divisions will have one round of the playoffs held on consecutive Thursday evenings. See your playoff schedule below for details.
PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY: Please remember that all players must have played in a minimum of 3 regular season matches in order to qualify for the playoffs. Players who have been deemed ineligible by the league will have their names appear in italics on the MMDL Stats Website. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact your Area Director or the League Commissioner.
Please remember to remind your sponsor about the possibility for Thursday night playoff matches and check their schedule for conflicts with parties or other events.
Winning captains - DON'T FORGET - report playoff match results immediately following your win, call or email your area director as instructed on the playoff schedule sheet.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS regarding the playoffs, please contact your Area Director. ADs are extremely busy during the playoffs and have many other captains to consider, so please be patient and make sure you have all of your information and questions at hand when contacting them. AD contact info is listed on your area playoff schedule or click here.
Playoff Results will be reported after each round is completed on the MMDL website - the downloadable schedule will be updated with advancing teams. Make sure you check the schedule date code to ensure you have the most up to date version.
- TIP: For a match report, since these are not mailed into the league, you may use an extra blank regular season match report (separate the three carbons so you have three copies to use), or just a blank piece of paper. To download a blank match report that you can print out, click here.
Spring 2013 Season Signup Info - Captain's meeting schedules and all information, forms and documents for next season are now up on the league website - click here.
Upcoming Local Events ---
- 11/21 - Thanksgiving Eve LOD - Lowell
- 12/1 - 7th Annual Debbie Johnson Benefit - Beverly Elks
- 1/1 - Hangover Open - Auburn, MA
- 1/18 - Super LOD - Abington Polish Club
- 1/19 - 2013 Winter Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 2/22-2/24 - 2013 Port City Open - Portland, ME
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 11/26/12 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your area director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to insert into the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
- Did you miss an email? All MMDL emails can be found in our email news archive.
- MMDL Website
- Fall 2012 Season Info
- Board of Directors
- MMDL Newsroom
- Weekly LOD List
- MMDL ADO Program
- Local Tournaments
- MMDL Rules
- MMDL Stat Site
- MMDL on Facebook
- MMDL Twitter Feed
- MMDL Flight School
- Outmaster Finishing Chart
- MMDL Gear - Online Store
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to