Results for Week 3 of the Spring 2011 season are available on the MMDL Statistics Website. Follow the link below to review the scores and notables for your area. If you still have a makeup match to play from week 1, please complete these matches and mail in reports as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Use of illegal players will result in severe point penalties. Captains must make sure that ONLY players that are registered to your team may play in your team's matches. Check your roster on the MMDL stat site and also make sure that your players do not appear on any other team's roster. Remember that any roster changes must be cleared with your area director at least 24 hours prior to your next match in order for new players to be eligible.
MMDL League Sponsor:
WINMAU - The Force Behind Darts (TM)
Check out the new 4th Generation Blade IV Dartboard!
> MMDL NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NEW - The MMDL website now features photos of Fall 2010 league champions and all winners from the recent cricket singles tournament.
- How can you lose three match points?
- Weekly Luck of the Draw Listings - please help us keep this list up to date and accurate.
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 02/28/11 6:30pm
Waltham Elks Lodge
101 School St.
* If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your area director and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to insert into the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list - consider forwarding this message to them. To subscribe, just send an email to email@example.com
- Did you miss an email? All MMDL emails can be found in our email news archive.
- MMDL Website
- Spring 2011 Season Info
- League Officers Directory
- Weekly LOD List
- MMDL Rules
- MMDL Stat Site
- MMDL Facebook Group
- MMDL Twitter Feed
- MMDL Flight School
- Outmaster Finishing Chart
- MMDL Gear - Online Store
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to