PLAYOFF ELIGIBILITY REMINDER: To be eligible for the playoffs, you must have participated in a minimum of three (3) regular season matches.
Boston: Standings / Notables
Central: Standings / Notables
North Shore: Standings / Notables
South Shore: Standings / Notables
- FREE ADO QUALIFIER May 4, 2014 at the Beverly Elks. Round Robin 501, no entry fee, MMDL members only. For details: click here. If you missed the last one, here's another chance.
- MMDL 501 Championship - May 18, 2014 at the American Legion Post 440 in Newton - flyer coming soon
Upcoming Local Events -- 2014
Join the "Darts in New England" Facebook Group to stay on top of all local tournaments and competitions.
- 4/4-4/6 - 25th Annual White Mtn Shootout - Shelburne, NH
- ** 5/4 - MMDL FREE ADO Qualifier - Beverly Elks
- ** 5/18 - MMDL 501 Championship - American Legion Post 440 - Newton
- 6/6 - Super LOD - Abington Polish Club
- 6/7 - Spring Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 6/17 - Beacon of Hope Charity Tournament - Leominster
- 8/2 - Summer Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 9/12-9/14 - Sunday River - Newry, ME
- 10/17-19 - Witch City Open XXVI - Nashua, NH
Women's MMDL Spirit Sweatpants - $35.00
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 3/31/14 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your Area Director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.