Don't forget about these resources on our website for sponsors and teams:
- "How to join the MMDL" - An FAQ/Guide for new sponsors, teams and players. Includes step by step instructions on how to become a sponsor, how to submit a team, how to find a new team or new players for your current team. Even experienced MMDL members may learn something. To see the guide, click here.
- Online Draft - This is an online matchmaking system for players seeking teams and vice versa. To visit the draft page, click here.
- Need a new Pub/Sponsor? If you are looking for a new pub/sponsor, check out the listings in our forum thread - click here. Let us know if you see any outdated information or have any new info to share.
The following forms are attached to this email or can be downloaded from the MMDL website. These items will also arrive via postal mail to all captains and sponsors in the weeks ahead.
- Spring Season Announcement - Details, dates, times and locations of the captain's meetings for each area and other important information for captains.
- Team Roster Application e-Form - You can print this out and fill in by hand or it can be typed in on your computer with Adobe Acrobat. We encourage you to please do this and bring a printout to your captain's meeting if possible to avoid unreadable handwriting. To fill this out on your computer, click on the fields with your mouse to type in your information, and you can switch to the next field by pressing the "tab" key. Any check boxes can be clicked on with your mouse.
- Sponsor Poster - A poster you can print out and hang up near your dartboard to recruit new teams or players.
AREA DIRECTOR ELECTIONS - will take place for the North Shore and South Shore areas at each area's respective first captain's meeting. Captains from these areas are urged to be on time for the election meeting to cast ballots. If you are interested in running for the area director position, please send an email announcing your intentions to MMDL Recording Secretary, Terry Gargiulo at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have your name printed on the election ballot.
- Captain's Meeting Schedule -
PLEASE BE ON TIME FOR ALL MEETINGS !
First Captain's Meeting:
Second Captain's Meeting:
| BOSTON: |
| CENTRAL: |
|Please note: Teams without sponsor checks at the first captain's meeting will be charged a $25 late fee. Returned checks subject to add'l $25 bounce fee.|
Upcoming Local Events ---
- 8/3 - Summer Dart Challenge - Braintree Moose
- 8/18 - ADO America's Cup Regional Qualifier - Amesbury
- 9/27-9/28 - 2013 Cape Cod Open - Yarmouth Moose Lodge
- 10/18-10/20 - 2013 Witch City Open - Nashua Courtyard Marriott
- 11/8-11/10 - 2013 Seacoast Open - Nashua, NH
- 11/24 - ADO Cricket Regional Qualifier - Amesbury
Good luck and shoot well! Stay connected with the MMDL: Facebook | Twitter
Get your own personalized team gear with the MMDL logo at MMDLgear.com!
MMDL Can Koozies - $5.00
--<( MMDL Board of Directors
Minute Man Dart League, Inc. - www.MMDL.org
World's Largest Steel Tip Dart League
Next Board Meeting: 05/20/13 6:30pm
Meeting location -
Donahue's Bar & Grill
87 Bigelow Ave
Watertown, MA 02472
* MMDL BoD meetings are open to the public. If you wish to attend an MMDL Board Meeting, please contact your area director to make sure there are no last minute changes to the meeting time and location, and make note if you want to address the board with an issue to add to the meeting agenda.
Please encourage your team mates to sign up for this email list. To subscribe, go to the MMDL website or just send an email to email@example.com
- Did you miss an email? All MMDL emails can be found in our email news archive.
- MMDL Website
- Fall 2013 Season Info
- Board of Directors
- MMDL Newsroom
- Weekly LOD List
- MMDL ADO Program
- Local Tournaments
- MMDL Rules
- MMDL Stat Site
- MMDL on Facebook
- MMDL Twitter Feed
- MMDL Flight School
- Outmaster Finishing Chart
- MMDL Gear - Online Store
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MMDL News and Announcements" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.